See the Credits page for various preferred citations for the MixedMetro project. Relevant publications from the project are listed below.
- Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S. (2014), Neighbourhood racial diversity and White residential segregation in the United States. In Lloyd, C.; Shuttleworth, I.; Wong, D. (eds.), Social-Spatial Segregation: Concepts, Processes and Outcomes. Polity Press. Pp. 111-134.
- Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S.; Wong, S. (2014), Patterns of Racial Diversity and Segregation in the United States: 1990-2010, The Professional Geographer, 66(2): 173-182. DOI: 10.1080/00330124.2012.735924.
- Wright, R.; Holloway, S.; Ellis, M. (2013), Gender and the Neighborhood Location of Mixed-Race Couples, Demography, 50(2): 393-420. DOI: 10.1007/s13524-012-0158-0.
- Chipman, J.; Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S. (2012), Mapping the Evolution of Racially Mixed and Segregated Neighborhoods in Chicago, Journal of Maps special issue on Innovative
Mapping in Spatial Demography, 8(4): 340-343. DOI: 10.1080/17445647.2012.740431. (Map).
- Holloway, S.; Wright, R.; Ellis, M. (2012), Constructing Multiraciality in U.S. Families and Neighborhoods, in Suki Ali, Chamion Caballero, Rosalind Edwards and Miri Song, (eds), International Perspectives on Racial and Ethnic Mixedness and Mixing, Routledge. (Tables and Figures).
- Ellis, M.; Holloway, S.; Wright, R.; Fowler, C. (2012), Agents of Change: Mixed-Race Households and the Dynamics of Neighborhood Segregation in the United States, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 102(3): 549-570. DOI:10.1080/00045608.2011.627057.
- Holloway, S.; Wright, R.; Ellis, M. (2012), The Racially Fragmented City? Neighborhood Racial Segregation and Diversity Jointly Considered, The Professional Geographer 64(1): 1-20. DOI: 10.1080/00330124.2011.585080.
- Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S. (2011), Where Black-White Couples Live, Urban Geography 32(1): 1-22. DOI: 10.2747/0272-36184.108.40.206.
- Wright, R.; Holloway, S.; Ellis, M. (2011), Reconsidering both Diversity and Segregation: A Reply to Poulsen, Johnston and Forrest, and to Peach, Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies 37(1): 176-176. DOI: 10.1080/1369183X.2011.523865.